Experience Jamaica's best attractions—including its beaches, a cruise along the coast, and the world-famous Dunn's River Falls—plus a buffet lunch. You'll depart the historic town of Falmouth, arrive at the lively town of Ocho Rios and continue to the beaches of Shaw Park where a refreshing drink, lounge chair, and buffet lunch featuring island specialties are served. Next, cruise Ocho Rios' coasts and arrive at the world-famous Dunn's River Falls.
• Shaw Park: Lie on the beach, bask in the sun, swim in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, and enjoy a delicious lunch of Jamaican specialties.
• Scenic Cruise: Go on a relaxing cruise along the coasts of Ocho Rios.
• Dunn's River Falls: Scale to the top of the 600-foot cascading waterfalls or admire from a viewing platform.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes (optional) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Climbing Dunn's River Falls is optional on this tour.
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• Lockers are available to rent and changing facilities are available at Dunn's River Falls.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rental at the Falls.
• Guests are required to wear water shoes while climbing the Falls and hold hands with others in your group.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.