Enjoy blue water and reggae-style hospitality at Bamboo Beach Club Falmouth. Located approximately 15 minutes from the pier, you can relax on complimentary beach chairs and soak up the sun. Live entertainment is ongoing and gives you a real feel of the Jamaican culture as entertainers perform right on the beach. Then join in the fun with line dancing Jamaican style! Take a swim in the sea, dip your toes in the sand, and sip on unlimited Jamaican mojitos, rum punch, mango tango, and lemonade, as a DJ plays a mix of local and reggae beats. Hostesses will serve a tapas-style lunch, including jerk chicken, festivals and more, right to your beach chair.
If time permits and at the discretion of the tour guide, there will be a short stop for shopping on the way back to the ship.
• Bamboo Beach Club Falmouth: Relax in the sun, swim, and listen to reggae music.
• Entertainment: Enjoy cultural shows on the beach.
• Lunch: Taste Jamaican cuisine during a tapas-style meal, including unlimited rum punch, Jamaican mojitos, and lemonade.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Beach footwear
• The travel time to the beach is approximately 15 minutes.
• If time allows a short stop for shopping will be made on the way back to the ship.
• Bamboo Beach Club is not wheelchair accessible.
• Bamboo Beach Club is not a hotel. There is no swimming pool.
• Massages, snorkel rentals and Bamboo Beach Club logo items are available for purchase.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guest must be 18 years old in order to consume alcohol.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.