Play for a day of fun on our 2,000-acre Good Hope Estate Park, located only 20 minutes from the Falmouth Port. See and experience an amazing blend of nature adventures and adrenaline-packed activities, wrapped in a period of Colonial history and culture. This property showcases 16 buildings of historical significance, highlighted by a 1700s Great House and the Jungle Adventure Falls.
Float down the Martha Brae River on a tube or in a kayak. Soar through tree tops and rolling terrain over beautiful, historic buildings via the longest zipline in Jamaica. Explore sections of the estate only accessible by ATV or dune buggy while your learned guide informs you about the plantation. Ride down the 300’ waterslide into the 14,000-square-foot pool.
After your fill of adventure, enjoy hot jerk chicken and sip a cold Red Stripe at the Jungle Bar. Adding to your fill of nature adventure activities, test your skills and balance on the challenge course, or journey back in time as you tour the Great House.
For guests wishing to extend their day, additional activities are available for purchased at Good Hope.Transportation returns to the pier every 30 minutes.
• Martha Brae River: Float down a river etched by ancient ruins and listen as a guide describes its historic significance.
• Zipline Tour: Soar above the rolling terrain as you glide through the tree tops.
• dventure Falls a beautiful terraced playground with a 50 ft cascading waterfall, 6 wading pools, and 300ft waterslide.
• Colonial History: Explore the plantation aboard an ATV or Island Buggy and learn the stories of the Great House.
• Appleton Rum Tasting: Enjoy delightful samples of Jamaica’s finest rum.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Bottled water What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Due to limited time at the park, you may not be able to complete all the park activities.
• Good Hope is a nature adventure park; all activities are at guests’ leisure (check for nature adventure-activity departure times).
• Some activities are not guided, i.e. bird aviary, fishing, and the challenge course.
• River flow is seasonal.
• River activities may be done in tied-tubes, kayak, or thrill cat
• Minimum age to operate the ATVs or dune buggies is 16 years old with a valid driver’s license.
• Minimum height for the waterslide is 4 feet.
• Minimum age for the dune buggy passenger is 12 years old.
• Buffet lunch included in package. Other food and beverage options are available for sale.
• Open Bar
• Lockers and aqua shoes are available for rental.
• Park may be crowded during peak times.
• Maximum weight for nature adventure activities is 265 pounds.
• Minimum age for zipline and river activities is 6 years.
• Souvenirs and photos are available for sale.