Dunn's River Falls is located in Ocho Rios, an approximate 1 hour, 15 minute drive. Upon arrival, join hands for an exhilarating climb up the natural stone staircase at this world-famous attraction, followed by relaxation time at Reggae Hill, including lunch, drinks and entertainment. Your Falls climbing guide will take you along the best route as you ascend 600 feet of cool refreshing water as it cascades over limestone terraces. During the journey, enjoy the shade of lush green forest canopy and slide into the many plunge pools along the way. (Water shoes are available for purchase from your tour guide. You can order them on the bus and then there will be a quick stop to pick up water shoes from a Reggae Hill staff member who will be waiting in a vehicle on the way to the Falls to expedite delivery.)
Then visit Reggae Hill where you can listen to reggae music while hostesses serve lunch and beverages. Relax in a complimentary chair and enjoy the beauty of colorful tropical plants and flowers that flourish near the tranquil river running along the property. Cool off in the spring water or simply wade along the riverbank. Listen to the sounds of reggae and dancehall music from the live DJ, and watch performances by cultural dancers and bongo drummers. For an authentic taste of Jamaica, savor a five-course "tapas-style" meal along with unlimited champagne cocktails, draft beer, strawberry guava rum punch, Jamaican mojitos and watermelon lemonade. Riverside massages available for extra charge. Browse for souvenirs featuring logo items, cigars, Blue Mountain coffee, high-quality T-shirts, and more.
• Waterfall Climb: Ascend the natural staircase of world-famous Dunn's River Falls or admire its cascades from an observation deck.
• Natural Splendors: Delight in tropical scenery, splash around in the river at Reggae Hill.
• Cultural Immersion: Feel the island's rhythm with a live DJ, complete with Jamaican dancers and drummers.
• Jamaican Cuisine: Savor a five-course lunch, champagne cocktails, draft beer, and tropical drinks.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Water shoes or rubber-soled strap sandals/sneakers
• The travel time to the venue is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Local traffic conditions my affect the total travel time.
• Due to the popularity of Dunn's River Falls, expect to wait in long lines for 30-45 minutes to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Guests are required to wear water shoes while climbing the falls and hold hands with others in your group.
• Water shoes are available for purchase from your tour guide. You can reserve them on the bus and they will be picked up from a Reggae Hill vehicle on the way to the Falls.
• Children under 5 years of age may find it difficult to climb the waterfall.
• Guests with limited mobility will find it difficult to climb the waterfall and walk along the river bank and through the grounds at Reggae Hill.
• Guests must be 18 years old to consume alcohol.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back, neck, knee and/or shoulder problems should not select this tour.
• Climbing Dunn's River Falls is a strenuous activity requiring physical agility.
• There is an observation deck next to the waterfall for guests who are unable to climb.
• The water-covered rocks in the falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.