A fun day in the sun exploring Jamaica’s diverse land and sea life is exactly what you’ll experience at the fabulous Dolphin Cove. With your park admission, you’ll not only enjoy a fruity welcome drink, but also approximately two hours at your leisure.
Perhaps you’ll dive into aquatic adventures: paddling around in a glass-bottom kayak, braving the 250-foot waterslide, swimming alongside gentle stingrays in Stingray Lagoon, or sunbathing beachside on your complimentary lounger. Take a walk along the Jungle Trail, where you’ll encounter and interact with native wildlife including tropical birds, iguanas, and snakes before watching an entertaining shark show.
To round out the day, stroll along the boardwalk of Little Port Royal, Jamaica’s largest gift shop, to snatch up a bounty of authentic souvenirs from your visit to the island.
• Aquatic Attractions: Sunbathe on your complimentary beach chair, go glass-bottom kayaking, brave the towering waterslide, or swim in Stingray Lagoon.
• Sea Life Encounters: Interact with tropical birds, iguanas, and snakes, and watch an entertaining shark show.
• Shopping: Take a stroll along the boardwalk of Little Port Royal, Jamaica’s largest gift shop, to purchase authentic souvenirs.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
• Insect Repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes/walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Guests with limited mobility may have difficulty entering the Stingray Lagoon.
• This tour does not involve swimming or any interactions with dolphins. Guests will observe from shore only.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Please carry credit cards for gift shop, photos, and lunch.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
•The travel time to the venue is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Local traffic conditions my affect the total travel time.