Get ready to meet some of Jamaica’s friendliest and diverse land and sea life with a day spent interacting with the resident dolphins at the fabulous Dolphin Cove. Upon arrival enjoy a complimentary fruity drink and a brief orientation by your skilled trainers. You’ll then enjoy approximately 30 minutes with the dolphins while standing among the safety of a chest-high submerged platform. Here is where you’ll watch these marine mammals swim, dance, sing, and splash around you. Pucker up, because they’ll even plant wet kisses on your cheek!
Back ashore you can relax at your leisure, whether it’s swimming alongside gentle stingrays in Stingray Lagoon or sunbathing beachside on your complimentary lounger. Or take a walk along the Jungle Trail, where you’ll meet native wildlife including tropical birds, iguanas, snakes before seeing the sharks. To round out the day, stroll along the boardwalk of Little Port Royal, Jamaica’s largest gift shop, to purchase a bounty of authentic souvenirs from your visit to the island.
• Dolphin Encounter: Watch these friendly marine mammals swim, dance, sing, and offer wet kisses from a chest-high submerged platform.
• Sea Life: Interact with sting rays, tropical birds, iguanas, snakes and see the sharks.
• Free Time: Sunbathe on a complimentary lounger or shop for souvenirs.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Change of clothes
• Insect Repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must sign a waiver to participate in this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 300 yards and across 15 steps.
• Guests with limited mobility may have difficulty getting in and out of the Dolphin and Stingray Lagoon. Professional staff members are on-site and are happy to assist.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Children age 6 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• Please carry credit cards for gift shop, photos, and lunch.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
•The travel time to the venue is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Local traffic conditions my affect the total travel time.
• Other activities available on the tour are at an additional cost. Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.