See Galveston’s notable landmarks on a bus tour and explore fascinating exhibits at Johnson Space Center before being escorted to the airport for your flight. Travel in a comfortable motor coach alongside a knowledgeable guide past historic 19th-century buildings en route to Johnson Space Center in Houston. Tour the museum’s science exhibits, see replicas of the Space Shuttle, watch captivating films and live demos, and view a collection of spacesuits before heading to the airport.
• Galveston: See historic landmarks and notable 19th-century buildings while traveling alongside an informative guide in a comfortable motor coach.
• Johnson Space Center: Learn about American space exploration through science exhibits, Space Shuttle replicas, films, photography collections, and live demos.
• Scheduled Transfer: Explore Galveston and Houston’s renowned space center before you are conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is designed for guests on flights departing after 3:00 p.m. from George Bush Airport.