This tour offers you the unique experience to view the island's best features above and below the water—without getting wet. Get an up close view of the underwater world aboard one of the world's largest semi-submarines, the Nautilus. Glide over Cheeseburger Reef and shipwrecks of the Cali and Balboa onboard the Nautilus. Once on land, your tour includes stops at the Cayman Turtle Farm, the famous Tortuga Rum Cake Factory (not an actual factory, but a retail store), and a unique town called Hell.
• Nautilus Semi-Submarine: Watch comfortably as divers hand-feed fish in front of you, near the underwater Cali and Balboa shipwrecks.
• Cayman Turtle Farm: Learn about sea turtles at this nursery where green and hawksbill turtles are bred and raised.
• Georgetown Stops: Send postcards from "Hell"; sample Tortuga Rum Cake, and see the Governor's residence at Seven Mile Beach.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.