Take a breathtaking flight 400-feet above Grand Cayman. You'll receive expert instruction from our certified crew before suiting up, buddying up, and taking an amazing parasail tour of the waters off of Grand Cayman and Seven Mile Beach. Afterward, it's up to you if you'd like to go back to the ship or relax at Royal Palms Beach.
• Parasailing Adventure: Take a breathtaking flight 400-feet above the waters of Grand Cayman and Seven Mile Beach.
• Beach Escape: Enjoy free time and activities at the Royal Palms Beach.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/ water shoes Important Notes:
• Buses back to the port cost approximately $4 per person.
• The boat ride is 60-80 minutes and flight is 6-8 minutes.
• Everyone flies tandem, weather permitting.
• Guests under 15 years old must fly with a parent or guardian.
• Maximum combined weight of both participants is 400 pounds.
• If the maximum combined weight is over 400 pounds, then guests may fly solo.
• Guests who have previous back or neck injuries, and pregnant women, cannot participate in this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.