Embark on an exciting island adventure that introduces you to the best of Grand Cayman's natural wonders and cultural attractions. First, you'll board your own 4x4 Jeep Wrangler and set off on a scenic caravan-style drive along the roads of George Town. Next, you’ll visit beautiful Morgan's Harbor, see the unique blue iguanas at Barker's National Park, and soak in the sights while driving through the West Bay District. You'll also view incredible limestone rock formations in the famous town of Hell and taste local sweets at the Tortuga Rum Cake Outlet. End your perfect day, by taking a short drive to Tiki Beach Resort—nestled on Seven Mile Beach—and enjoy snorkeling in Grand Cayman's pristine crystal blue waters.
• 4x4 Jeep Wrangler: Visit Morgan's Harbor, Barker's National Park, West Bay District, the town of Hell, and the Tortuga Rum Cake Outlet.
• Beach Break: Swim or snorkel in the clear pristine waters during your 2 hours of free time.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes Important Notes:
• Drivers must have a valid driver's license and be at least 25 years old.
• Lunch may be purchased at Tiki Beach resort on Seven Mile Beach at guest's own expense and is not included in this tour.
• Tour sequence may change, subject to weather conditions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.