Enjoy three fun adventures in one tour with kayaking, snorkeling and relaxing at Seven Mile Beach. You'll receive snorkel gear and a two-person kayak at the water sports complex on Seven Mile Beach. Then paddle toward the official Governor's Residence, and snorkel among the abundant tropical fish and coral formations at Governor's Reef before paddling back. Afterward, enjoy a complimentary rum or fruit punch and relax beachside.
• Kayaking: Glide along Seven Mile Beach in two-person kayaks.
• Governor's Reef: Snorkel among the abundant tropical fish and coral formations.
• Seven Mile Beach: Enjoy an hour sipping complimentary rum or fruit punch and access beach facilities.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of Clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes Important Notes:
• Kayak and snorkel lessons are available.
• A taxi from the beach to the pier costs approximately $5.
• Guests must be able to swim
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.