Discover firsthand why Grand Cayman is considered one of the best places in the world to dive on this two-tank dive to a living coral reef. Using your own wetsuit, and our tanks and equipment, you'll have a chance to visit two world-class diving locations. Explore the crystal clear waters and ecologically diverse reefs of Grand Cayman and see a wide range of rare and unique marine species.
• Two-Tank Boat Dive: Scuba dive on the famous west side of Grand Cayman including a world-class reef.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card in order to participate.
• Certified divers who have dived within the last two years can participate.
• Equipment package includes B.C., mask, fins, snorkel, tank and weights. Wetsuit is not included.
• Medical restrictions apply. A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests will be met at the cruise terminals and will be walked to the dive shop. About 5-10 minute walk, depending on which cruise terminal one ship is using.