Experience a zero-gravity undersea stroll wearing the specially designed Sea Trek helmet. It’s the closest thing you’ll ever experience to walking on the moon, all while safely exploring a colorful underwater world. Your guide will explain how your equipment works and what to expect during your dive. After your orientation, don your helmet and descend into the Caribbean Sea, following your guide through an undersea garden pathway while observing the reef around you. Next, you'll be guided through underwater coral gardens and a vast variety of tropical marine life, which includes jacks, sergeant majors, grouper, and the occasional turtle or stingray. Sea Trek can even cater to those who are unable to swim — no previous experience is necessary to feel the thrill of exploring underwater. Plus you can wear prescription glasses or contacts, since your face and hair remain completely dry at all times while air-conditioned, filtered air is supplied to you. Your dive lasts approximately 35 minutes.
• Sea Trek Tour: Wear an astronaut-style helmet as you walk through an undersea coral garden and past colorful tropical fish.
•Zero-gravity: Experience the closest thing to walking on the moon, all while safely exploring underwater.
• Completely safe: Receive a thorough orientation before making your descent; non-swimmers welcome — no previous experience necessary.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
• Rain gear
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• There will be a guest/staff ratio of 4:1 minimum.
• The Sea Trek tour operates to a maximum depth of 30 feet.
• Equipment provided on this tour includes dive helmet, mask, snorkel and fins.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.