Enjoy a guided dive around Casuarina Point Reef—with depths of up to 50-feet—for 60 minutes of amazing exploration. This is a perfect dive for underwater photographers, those who have not dived in a while, or for newly-certified or junior open-water divers. View the results of an extensive Coral Nursery which is being used to replenish the reef. After your dive, head to George Town for some shopping, or use your free time to relax by the pool or beachside.
• Casuarina Point Reef: Enjoy a 60-minute guided dive around a reef with a maximum depth of 50-feet.
• Coral Nursery: Learn about the extensive efforts to replenish the reefs.
• George Town: Shop or relax by the pool or on the shore.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Rain gear
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef sock/water shoes
• All required equipment is included (tank, weights, regulator, B.C, mask, fins, snorkel).
• Wetsuits are optional and can be rented if desired.
• Participants will be required to complete a waiver and medical forms.
• Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last 2 years.
• Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".