Explore the city on a guided tour that includes free time to explore on your own. Start with sweeping city and harbor views from riverfront Klippan. Drive down Avenyn, the glamorous main boulevard, to the sights of Gothenburg’s two grand squares. Learn the history of landmarks including City Hall, the courthouse and the stock exchange on a guided walk, with coffee and pastries at a local cafe and time to explore on your own.
• Guided Drive: Enjoy panoramic views, a drive along lovely Avenyn and see the museums and theaters of Gotaplatsen Square.
• Guided Walk: Learn the history behind Gustav Adolf's Square landmarks like City Hall, the courthouse and stock exchange.
• Cafe and Free Time: Relax over coffee and pastries, then set out on your own to shop and explore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses