Grab a paddle and board a kayak for an up-close and unforgettable look at the scenic beauty of Geirangerfjord's thundering waterfalls and steep mountain inclines. You won't need previous boating experience for this tour, as your expert guides will teach you everything you need to know, and make stops. Ride alone or with another, as you glide through sparkling waters for a spectacular view of Seven Sisters and Bridal Veil waterfalls, and the fjord's beauty.
• Geirangerfjord: Enjoy spectacular views of steep cliffs and mountains surrounding a narrow inlet of cobalt-blue sea, from a kayak.
• Waterfalls: Glide over sparkling blue waters approaching the Seven Sisters, if conditions allow you might even pass the impressive waterfalls.
• Scenic Geiranger: Enjoy a waterside view of the snow-covered mountaintops and lush vegetation that compose this area's fairytale landscape.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Lifejackets are mandatory and will be provided.
• Children 6 years and older must each be accompanied by a parent.
• Guests must be able to swim.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Tour may be cancelled on short notice due to adverse weather conditions