Explore the British outpost's rich history and pristine natural splendors as you embark on a guided tour of the Rock of Gibraltar via comfortable mini-bus. Travel atop the massive 1,400-foot limestone headland, passing military vestiges and historic castles en route to St. Michael's Cave. Venture deep into underground caves on your own, admiring distinctive rock formations. Visit the playful Barbary apes that reside on the rock before relishing spectacular ocean views from Europa Point.
• St. Michael's Cave: View striking rock formations while exploring one of the more than 150 caves inside the Rock.
• Apes' Den: The lively tailless monkeys living on the Rock, while entertaining, are also known for swiping personal belongings.
• Europa Point: Stand at Gibraltar's southernmost tip, in sight of North Africa, the Strait of Gibraltar, and 19th-century lighthouse.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 300 yards over even surfaces with various inclines and steps.
• Do not approach, touch, or feed the apes.
• Limited souvenir shopping is available at St. Michael's Cave.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.