Explore Gibraltar's celebrated military heritage, as you embark on a guided tour of the Rock of Gibraltar's underground World War II Tunnels. Visit the southernmost tip of Gibraltar, Europa Point, where you'll see the North African coastline, a stately lighthouse, and mosque. Meander narrow passageways through the World War II Tunnels, a former British fortress carved out of solid limestone, with photography exhibits and a hospital, before roaming independently or enjoying a tasty cafeteria snack.
• Europa Point: Take in panoramic views of the North African coastline, with nearby lighthouse and Gibraltar's largest mosque.
• World War II Tunnels: Wander underground chambers of a former military stronghold, which once held 30,000 troops.
• Free Time: Peruse historical exhibits independently.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 300 yards over uneven surfaces with various inclines and numerous steps.
• Do not approach, touch, or feed the Rock Apes in the area.
• If you wish to remain in town, you will be responsible for transportation back to the ship.