Spend a half-day in a 1,000-year-old city steeped in history and charm. Get to know Gdansk Old Town on this guided tour, and learn of its past tragedies and triumphs while viewing gothic, renaissance, and baroque buildings. Enjoy Neptune's Fountain and St. Mary's Church, big enough to seat 25,000. Enjoy St. Mary's Street with its lively atmosphere and quaint shops. You'll also see Gdansk Shipyard and Solidarity Square Monument, commemorating a brave and solemn chapter in Gdansk's past.
• Stroll through Old Town Gdansk and see Town Hall, Long Market, Artus Court and St. Mary's Street, alive with shops.
• Stop by St. Mary's Church, the world's largest brick church and Gdansk's pride and joy.
• Pass Gdansk Shipyard—once 'Lenin Shipyards'—and Solidarity Square Monument commemorating the workers shot in 1970 by the Communist Regime.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (local)/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothes
• Walking shoes