Savor the delicious flavors of Poland’s most popular cuisine, pierogi, and learn how to prepare delicate, flavorful dumplings from a local chef, and then take a guided walk of Old Town Gda?ski.
• Begin with a drive to the Gda?ski Bowke restaurant to meet your expert chef who will teach you how to prepare pierogi and experiment with different sweet and savory ingredients.
• After the workshop, enjoy your delicious creations accompanied by a glass of compote and other traditional Polish liqueurs, like Goldwasser, which has been produced since at least 1598 and contains small flakes of 22- or 23-karat gold.
• Walk Old Town with your guide to discover its 1,000 years of history revealed in the mix of Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture and monuments.
• See townhouses spanning 400 years, the Main Town Hall, Arthur’s Court, and the Neptune Fountain.
• Stop at the most charming street in Gda?sk, St. Mary Street, where you are free to enjoy its lively atmosphere, quaint shops, and terraced buildings.
What to Bring:
• Credit cards
What to Wear:
• Long pants
• Non-slip shoes
• Self-made dumplings with two kinds of filling and compote are included.
• Guests walk almost two miles during tour.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Motor coach ride between the ship to Gdansk is about 1.0 hour each way, subject to traffic.