A mangrove forest, fish farm, diving eagles and bat cave make this a tour "off the beaten path." Your boat will journey into the Mangrove Forest, where you'll visit a fish farm. From the platforms, see the variety of fish separated by nets in the sea. Continue on and get close-up shots of eagles diving for food. Next, visit a bat cave with hundreds of ceiling-clinging bats and incredible stalagmite and stalactite formations.
• Mangrove Forest: Get close-up shots of the many eagles as they zoom down with accuracy to feed.
• Fish Farm: Walk on platforms and see the variety of fish that are separated by nets in the sea.
• Bat Cave: Observe hundreds of bats clinging the ceiling and marvel at stalagmite and stalactite formations.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Cash/credit cardss
• Binoculars, flashlight
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes