Discover three unique Italian towns - Portofino, St. Margherita and Rapallo - known as the pearls of Paradise Gulf. Explore the harbor resort-village of Santa Margherita, your springboard to the Italian Riviera. Board a motorboat for a scenic transfer to Portofino, where you'll notice dozens of luxurious yachts resting on its calm waters. In Rapallo, you'll explore a 16th century castle built to defend its citizens against pirate attacks.
• Santa Margherita: You'll be enchanted by ancient architecture and gorgeous water views.
• Portofino: Get a brief tour and free-time in the charming streets and square in the Port of the Dolphin.
• Rapallo: Relax with a refreshment in this seaside city with an enchanting 16th century castle
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges must not select this tour.
• Guests will be required to embark/disembark vessels that sit low in the water.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with 15 - 25 steps.
• Guests will encounter a steep incline to reach S. George Church in Portofino.
• Transfer from Rapallo may be by coach instead of boat.
• Direct boat transfer to Portofino may be cancelled in event of bad weather/rough seas; guests will be partially reimbursed for that discontinued portion of tour.
• Time permitting; approximately 60 minutes free time in Portofino, 30 minutes in Rapallo and 30 minutes in Santa Margherita.
• Drive to Santa Margherita and return drive from Rapallo: approximately one hour each way. Boat trip to Portofino: approximately 15 minutes.