Take a coastal cruise through the Gulf of Paradise to the gorgeous city of Portofino, situated on beautiful green waters, full of elegant yachts and neighboring resorts. Learn about the strategic position of the "Dolphin Port", from Roman times to the middle ages, and its later development into a seaside retreat. Admire typical frescoed homes with unrivaled views of the Italian Riviera on your way to historical St. George's Church.
• Gulf of Paradise: Enjoy a scenic 90 minute motorboat cruise, with gorgeous views of coastline sights.
• Portofino: Stroll through charming streets to the decorative square and enjoy gentle breezes and luxurious vegetation on your guided tour.
• St. George Church: It's worth a climb to the terraces of this 12th-century sanctuary, for breathtaking views of Portofino Bay.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Conservative attire required
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests will be required to embark/disembark vessels that sit low in the water.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 3/4 of one mile over uneven and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
• Guests will encounter a steep incline to reach St. George Church in Portofino.
• Walking during free time is at guests' discretion.
• St. George Church closed during mass services and special events.
• If cathedral is closed, guides give commentary outside; guests then enter quietly on their own.
• In case of bad weather or operational issues, motorboat transfer will be substituted with coach transfer to Sta. Margherita, for boat or public bus into Portofino.