Explore Genoa's illustrious history as you embark on a half-day walking tour of significant city landmarks before roaming sea life exhibits at the renowned city aquarium. Admire 13th century Palazzo San Giorgio's stone lions as you walk along Via Garibaldi, passing the town hall, ancient palaces, Genoa's principle opera house, and expansive Piazza de Ferrari. Visit Italy's largest aquarium and see 15,000 animal varieties, ranging from tropical fish to dolphins to penguins and reptiles.
• Guided Walking Tour: Travel along lively Via Garibaldi on a half-day adventure, while passing ancient palaces and expansive town squares.
• City Landmarks: See Palazzo San Giorgio's stone lions, Teatro Carlo Felice opera house, and Piazza de Ferrari's cascading fountain.
• Genoa Aquarium: View dolphins, penguins, tropical fish, and hundreds of other animals while roaming the exhibits at Italy's largest aquarium.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Conservative attire required at religious sites
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges must not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately two miles during approximately 3 hours, over various surfaces and inclines, with 10-15 steps.
• No exposed shoulders or knees at religious sites.
• Mariner of the Seas: Tour only for guests debarking in the port of Civitavecchia.