Discover Milan's illustrious history as Italy's fashion capital with a walking tour of historic landmarks, with plenty of designer shopping time. Travel on foot through the city center, admiring the white-marble facade of the 14th century Piazza del Duomo. Pass near the glass arched shopping center of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, before entering Piazza della Scala for exterior views of of La Scala opera house. Enjoy 2-1/2 hours on your own for shopping or exploring.
• Piazza Del Duomo: Tour the city's main square, dominated by the great cathedral adorned with more than 2000 statues.
• Galleria Vittorio Emanuele: Stroll by luxury retailers and the stunning glass-arched arcade in one of the world's oldest shopping malls.
• Piazza della Scala: See Milan's world-renowned opera house, Palazzo Marino,and a statue of Leonardo Da Vinci.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Conservative attire required at religious sites
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately two miles over even and cobblestone surfaces with some steps.
• An escort will be on coach during trip to/from Milan; a local guide will meet guests in Milan.
• No exposed shoulders or knees at religious sites.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• This tour is only for guests debarking in the port of Civitavecchia.
• Mariner of the Seas: Tour only for guests debarking in the port of Civitavecchia.
• Tour sequence may vary.