Travel through Cinque Terre Park past sheer vertical cliffs falling to the sea on your way to enchanting villages along the Italian Riviera. Take the "Path of Love" from Manarola to Riomaggiore, for a boat ride to exquisite cliff-side Vernazza for free time exploring pedestrian-only streets and seaside castle walls. In Monterosso al Mare, you'll have two hours to visit tiny boutiques and quaint cafes, find lunch or have a glass of local wine.
• Manarola: Walk the "Path of Love" along seaside cliffs, with beautiful views of the rocky coastline and the hilltop village.
• Vernazza: Arriving by boat you'll get enticing impressions of the charm proposed by free-time exploring this sweet fishing village.
• Monterosso al Mare: Beautiful beachfront, a castle, and a seafront promenade offer plenty of action, or visit the cathedral.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges must not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems must not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness must take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk for approximately two hours over various surfaces, with extended periods of standing and numerous steps.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• In case of rough seas, boat ride from Riomaggiore substituted with local public train transfer to Monterosso.
• Enjoy a tasting in Monterosso during tour.
• Travel time to and from Cinque Terre is approximately 1-1/2 hours each way.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.