Explore Antigua at your own pace on this self-guided excursion into the old city. There’s plenty to see along the cobblestone streets of this World Cultural Heritage Site. Walk past colonial homes. See restored churches and convents. Tour old world palaces. Stop for a bite at one of the many curbside cafes. Well provide a map to make creating your own itinerary perfectly easy.
• Antigua: This magnificent city is a World Cultural Heritage Site with preserved monuments and ruins dating from the 16th-century.
• Colonial Antiqua: Built on a Renaissance-style grid, the city was once the center of Guatemalan culture, religion and politics.
• Self-Guided Tour: You'll receive a map with suggested points of interest and specific instructions about meeting time and place.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Antigua is located approximately 5000 feet above sea level.
• Bus ride from/to Antigua is approximately 1.5 to 2 hours each way.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.