Experience Antigua, Guatemala's colonial capital. as you cruise in comfort and take the scenic route to the city. You'll see the main points of interest, and learn about the rich history of the city's and its major landmarks on this narrated tour. One very enjoyable and easy stop with convenient ramps takes you to a jade museum and factory where you can see traditional jade carvers at work and enjoy some souvenir shopping.
• Comfortable Transfer: You'll take a scenic 90 minute ride through the lowlands, passing cattle farms, volcanos and sugar plantations.
• Antigua: See ruins and monuments dating from colonial times, when Antigua was the seat of Guatemala's government and culture.
• Jade Museum and Factory: Admire jade carving in the open factory; see Mayan jade relics; shop for fashion jewelry.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is designed for guests using collapsible wheelchairs and walkers, and others with mobility challenges.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Antigua is located approximately 5000 feet above sea level.
• Drive to and from Antigua is approximately 90 minutes each way.
• Guests are advised to bring a snack as food is not provided.
• Guests will be provided with one bottle of purified water.
• Restroom stop at jade museum.
• Only foldable wheelchairs and walkers can be accommodated.
• Guests must be able to leave their wheelchairs for the duration of the bus ride.
• Tour available only on first come -first served basis for all guests.
• Information subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• Local traffic and road conditions may effect the total duration of the tour.