A wonderful experience for nature lovers awaits. Enjoy a scenic drive through lowland pastures with sugar-cane plantations and cattle farms. The volcanoes and unique landscapes provide impressive views. Participate in an educational and ecological adventure on a mountain range close to the active Pacaya volcano. Learn how high-quality Guatemalan coffee is cultivated, harvested and processed for export and local consumption. A taste of local produced coffee is included.
• Scenic Drive: Ride through lowland pastures of sugar-cane plantations and cattle farms, arriving at a mountain range.
• Guatemalan Coffee: Learn how high-quality coffee is cultivated, harvested and processed for export and local consumption.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Coffee harvesting time is from October through March.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.