Enjoy a refreshing look at two Guatemalan arts, that even today remain free from mass production. Stop at a textile village to see locals hand loom colorful skirts and traditional garments. Visit an organic coffee harvest to witness the meticulous roasting process still done entirely by hand. Savor the best cup of coffee you have ever had and enjoy making tortillas. Continue to Antigua the spectacular colonial city from the XVI century, enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city where your guide will show you the highlights of this gorgeous city. Lunch will be served at a well-known restaurant in Antigua to experience a traditional dish.
• Village of San Antonio: The proceeds of this tour contribute to sustainability of the village.
• Organic Coffee: Observe how to roast and grind organic coffee by hand. Share the local experiences.
• Restaurant: Enjoy a traditional lunch in Antigua
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Layered clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The travel time to/from Antigua is approximately 90 minutes.