our the Finnish Archipelago and see Kustaanmeikka Strait in a twisting, turning boat. Slice through waves and maneuver around islands and giant icebreakers at speeds up to 40 knots in a reinforced rubber speed boat. See Embassy Park, Suomenlinna Island Fortress and the open-air market as you streak through the water towards the narrow Kustaanmeikka Strait. Later, disembark on one of the islands, where you will fry sausages and sample summer Finnish food.
• Speed Boat Ride: Slice through waves and maneuver around islands and icebreakers aboard a high speed, rubber watercraft.
• Archipelago Lunch: Fry sausages Finnish style, and sample summer foods after disembarking on one of the islands.
• Scenic Highlights: See Embassy Park, Suomenlinna Island Fortress and the open-air market as you streak towards Kustaanmeikka Strait.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk 400 yards over uneven terrain with steps.
• Pregnant women and guests with coronary, back or hip problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must wear flotation jacket provided by tour at all times.
• Tour sequence subject to change.
• Boat Captain has authority to cancel, change, shorten or abort the tour due to rough weather or high seas.