Enjoy Helsinki highlights and the hospitality of a Finnish farming family on this city and country tour. Drive through the countryside to Sipoo for a hot beverage and pastries with the owners of an organic farm and a visit to St. Sigfrid's Church. See Helsinki's Presidential Palace, Parliament, Finlandia Hall, National Museum, Olympic Stadium, Market Square, the golden cupolas atop Uspenski Cathedral and swooping Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum. Later, time permitting visit the gorgeous Lutheran Cathedral.
• Farm and Church: Enjoy coffee, tea and homemade pastries with a local farm family and visit 15th-century St. Sigfrid's Church.
• Senate Square: See the imposing Government Palace, beautiful Lutheran Cathedral, and the stately main building of Helsinki University.
• Driving Tour: See Parliament, Finlandia Hall, Olympic Stadium, Presidential Palace, Market Square, Uspenski Cathedral and Kiasma Museum.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
What To Wear:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately half a mile over even and cobblestone surfaces, with some inclines and steps.
• St. Sigfrid's Church is closed to guided tours on Sundays and for religious functions. This is beyond the control of the tour operator and Royal Caribbean International.
• Tour order may vary.