Helsinki impresses on this coach and 45-minute tram tour, which highlights the city’s main landmarks: from monuments and cathedrals to markets and Olympic stadium. From your coach, see Helsinki’s cathedrals, open-air market, and Icebreaker Fleet. Enjoy photo-stops at Sibelius Monument and 1952-Olympics stadium. Climb aboard Helsinki’s electrified tram system dating back to the 1900s, one of the world’s oldest. The tram passes by a 1912-built bridge, famous Mannerheim Street, popular shopping district, Aleksanterinkatu and more.
• Narrated Tram Ride: 45-minute tour of Helsinki highlights along one of world's oldest electrified tram lines, dating back to 1900.
• Sibelius Monument: Amazing tribute -- constructed using over 600 welded pipes- honoring the great Finnish composer, Jean Sibelius.
• Mannerheim Street: Helsinki's main street, to historic government buildings, National Museum, Finlandia Hall and contemporary art museum.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Order of the tour may vary.