Immerse yourself in the incredible sights and sounds of Finland’s capital city at your own pace and according to your personal interests, all with the convenience of roundtrip coach transportation. On a non-guided, scenic drive you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the city’s stunning art nouveau buildings before making three distinct sightseeing stops. At bustling Market Square, you can browse the famous international market where local vendors hawk Finnish foods, handicrafts, and souvenirs — or be awed by the grand Lutheran cathedral standing amidst Senate Square. Next it’s on to the Kamppi district, where you’ll discover the 20th-century Rock Church, which is entirely constructed of natural bedrock. Here you can also peruse the modern retailers of the Kamppi Shopping Mall. Your last stop lands you in lush Sibelius Park, which is home to an exquisite monument featuring a cluster of steel pipes that is dedicated to the great Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. You’ll then be escorted back to the ship via motor coach.
• Scenic Drive: Enjoy a non-guided bus tour of Helsinki that includes plenty of free time at three distinct sightseeing stops.
• Sightseeing Stops: Browse Market Square’s vendor stalls, visit the stunning Rock Church, and admire the exquisite monument in Sibelius Park.
• Free Time: With more than 2.5 hours, you can independently explore, savor Finnish fare, or souvenir shop at your leisure.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This is a non-guided tour so some map reading skills come in handy.
• Guests will receive a designated map for this tour with all sites marked down.
• The driver will provide meeting times at each location.
• Guests who are late for the given meeting times will be responsible for returning back to the
• The Temppeliaukio Rock Church may be closed during religious functions. In such case the visit will be replaced with additional time at other sights visited, therefore the tour will not include a stop at Temppeliaukio Rock Church.