OVERVIEW: Immerse yourself in the wisdom of the venerated Jewish mystics when you learn about the deepest secrets of kabbalah.
HIGHLIGHTS: Visit the town of Safed in the upper Galilee, the capital and the birthplace of the Kabbalah. Visit the Kabbalah International Center where people from all over the world gather to experience Jewish spirituality and meet artists whose works have been influenced by kabbalistic symbols. Share a unique outdoor, meditative and spiritual experience at a Kabbalah grave site. Lunch is included.
NOTES: There is an uphill climb of approx. 1 km. Please wear conservative attire as religious sites are visited during the tour.
Delve into Haifa’s spiritual heritage and traditions on a guided tour of Safed, the capital and birthplace of Kabbalah, a piety known as Jewish mysticism. Travel via motor coach to the city of Safed, where you will discover the Kabalistic community’s classic esoteric texts and practices. Learn about Jewish spirituality as you meet artists and hear lectures in the Kabbalah International Center. Enjoy lunch before experiencing an outdoor meditative session at a Kabbalah grave site.
• Safed: Explore the capital and birthplace of Kabbalah, a piety known as Jewish mysticism, while delving into texts and practices.
• Kabbalah International Center: Meet artists whose works are influenced by Kabbalah symbols and hear stimulating lectures about Jewish spirituality.
• Lunch: Savor a tasty meal before visiting a Kabbalah grave site, where you will engage in an outdoor meditative experience.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required
• Guests must be able to walk uphill approximately .6 miles.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No exposed shoulders or knees.
• No tank tops or shorts.