Experience one of the world’s most magnificence natural wonders from the decks of a traditional junk boat. Located in the Gulf of Tonkin, Ha Long Bay is considered a geographic work of art and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover thousands of limestone karsts and isles that were millions of years in the making and marvel at the stunning emerald green waters and verdant grottos.
• Relax amidst tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery.
• Be amazed by the unique shapes and sizes of the bay's limestone pillars. Discover diverse notches, arches and caves.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Shoes with nonslip soles
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous". Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Excursion involves approximately .5 mile over uneven surfaces and about 120 steps.
• It is optional to climb the steps and enter the cave.
• The cave is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.