Embark on an exploratory excursion through the rural Red River Delta. Your motor coach tour begins at the district of Thuy Nguyen, where you’ll discover the time honored traditions of local farmers as they tend to their livestock. Bask in the shade of tranquil beetle nut trees or pick one of the legumes for yourself before continuing to Hai Phong, where you’ll visit the 7th Century Du Hang Pagoda featuring traditional Vietnamese architecture.
• Walk through the small lanes and streets of local farming communities.
• Discover an impressive display of over 500 wooden relief sculptures at Hang Kenh Communal House.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Excursion involves approximately 1 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with steps.
• Time permitting; guests will have approximately 15 minutes for shopping and browsing.
• Tour order may vary but all mentioned sites are covered in order to avoid traffic congestion.