Discover stark beauty and captivating history of Oahu’s dramatic coast while exploring a legendary volcano, majestic geyser and soaring lookouts. At the heart of world-famous Diamond Head’s crater, expert guides share how ancient eruptions shaped the Big Island. Marvel at the power of Halona Blowhole while trying to spot seasonal humpback whales. Savor unmatched vistas as you pass Makapu’u Lookout before the ever-changing landscape gives way to the magnificent windswept Ko’olau mountain range.
• See Coastal Oahu: Encounter iconic natural phenomena and stunning vistas as expert ecological guides describe the area’s volcanic past.
• Volcanic Marvels: Stand within Diamond Head’s extinct crater and watch out for seawater bursting through the earth’s vents at Halona Blowhole.
• Amazing Vistas: Travel to the Pali Lookout in the Ko'olau Mountain Range and experience panoramic views of the area’s stark, dramatic beauty.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour will stop at Diamond Head Crater and Pali Lookout, all other sights will be enjoyed during the scenic drive.
• Participants must be at least 5 years old.