Oahu’s eclectic North Shore blends a tranquil sanctuary, vibrant artistic enclave, towering waves and tropical plantation into a mesmerizing journey. Explore picturesque Byodo-In Temple at the fabled Valley of the Temples in the embrace of soaring lush green cliffs. Discover historic, colorful Haleiwa, home to craftspeople and surfers. See world-famous Sunset Beach’s awe-inspiring waves, Kahuku’s shrimp farms and endangered native birds and nesting sea turtles. Visit the Dole pineapple plantation for delightful garden views.
• Discover Oahu’s North Shore: Guides share the beautiful scenery and interesting history of this diverse region.
• Valley of the Temples: Tour peaceful memorials and iconic Byodo-In Temple along the edge of gorgeous lush green cliffs.
• Natural Highlights: See a colorful village, renowned surfing beach and shrimp farms; encounter native wildlife; and explore a pineapple plantation.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Participants must be at least 5 years old.