Experience the ohana (family) feeling of an authentic, backyard-style Hawaiian luau. From the enchanting call of the conch shells and romance of a picture-perfect beachside setting, discover the way a luau is meant to be. Come prepared for a Hawaiian-style beach party and evening of fun at Germaine’s Luau. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed with a shell lei, then get ready for a sensational evening of traditional food and dazzling entertainment.
After the torch lighting, watch the enticing imu ceremony, an ancient cooking method where hot coals, stones and layers of leaves and cloth are used to steam food. Your delicious, buffet-style luau dinner includes a bounty of native dishes to try — pork, chicken, beef, fish, rice, salads, sweets and more. Guests will receive one drink ticket (nonalcoholic beverages also available). While enjoying your dinner, watch a traditional Polynesian Show as well as marvel at a Samoan Fire knife dancer. And be sure you and yours take time to dance under the stars, reveling in an unforgettable evening of true aloha spirit.
• Authentic Hawaiian experience: Enjoy a beachside luau — four hours of traditional food, enchanting ceremonies and amazing entertainment.
• Delicious buffet dinner: Choose from a bounty of native dishes; includes one drink ticket (nonalcoholic beverages also available).
• Dazzling entertainment: Watch an ancient imu ceremony, traditional Polynesian Show, a Samoan knife dancer and more.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Light sweater or jacket
• Sandals or walking shoes (for beach setting)
• Menu is subject to change.
• Due to the terrain at the venue, motorized wheelchairs are not allowed.
• Lightweight manual and collapsible wheelchairs are acceptable and will have access.
• Guest must be of legal age (21 years) to consume alcohol.