It takes a coach and sampan to become properly acquainted with Hong Kong. Begin with a coach ride to Victoria Peak for a 360-degree view of the city, harbor and islands. You'll drive by lovely Repulse Bay en route to Stanley Market, the popular outdoor shopping market where bargains abound on even designer goods. No visit is complete without seeing Aberdeen, where a sampan cruise offers a glimpse of the fishing village's everyday life.
• Stanley Market: Find bargains on designer goods and factory outlet clothing, brassware, porcelains, leather goods and souvenirs.
• Aberdeen: Spend time at the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Glimpse the village's everyday life from your sampan boat.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cardss
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour involves 500-yard walk over flat/uneven surfaces; some steps
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour
• Kindly note that Peak Tram Service is under temporary suspension due to upgrade project from 23 April 2019 (Tuesday) until further notice. In such situations guests will visit the Victoria Peak via coach.