Explore the unique East-West culture of Macau, a former Portuguese colony. Board a turbo-powered vessel for the hour-long ride to Macau, enjoying views of Cheung Chau and Lantau islands. In Macau, visit St. Paul Cathedral, whose stone facade was carved by Japanese Christians, see a fishermen' shrine and stroll the cobbled streets. Tour the maritime museum and enjoy a buffet lunch on the 60th floor of the revolving restaurant in the landmark sky tower.
• St. Paul's Cathedral: Visit the remains of this church with its stone facade and toss a coin for good luck.
• Shrine: Visit A Ma Temple with a shrine erected by fishermen to a goddess the city is named after.
• Maritime Museum: Learn about Macau's lifelong relationship with sea and admire models of Portuguese and Chinese vessels.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.2 miles over uneven terrain.
• Macau Visa is required for certain nationalities.