As the salty Mexican air surrounds you, admire Huatulco's coastal seascapes on a 2.5-hour catamaran cruise through secluded coves, enjoying a refreshing swim in Organo Bay, plus open bar and snacks on board. A 10-minute walk to the pier's end brings you to a spacious motorized catamaran where you'll be welcomed by a professional captain and friendly crew. Set sail off the coast of Huatulco, passing striking rock formations and an impressive blowhole along the way. Your route brings you through five of the area's famous nine bays, offering craggy Sierra Madre mountain scenery in the distance. Follow the rocky shores of Chahue Bay and trace the golden oceanfront of Tangolunda Bay before gliding past the tucked-away Maguey Bay. The captain will anchor offshore in Organo Bay and let you jump feet-first into the warm, crystal-clear waters for a rejuvenating dip. On the return trip you can order beer, margaritas or soft drinks from the open bar and snack on light bites. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for local sea life, as dolphins, whales and sea turtles are often seen swimming alongside the boat.
• Huatulco: Cast away on a catamaran along Mexico's pristine coast, relishing panoramic views of rock formations and sandy beaches.
• Five Bays: Sail around five secluded bays, complete with colorful commentary, an open bar serving margaritas, and potential wildlife sightings.
• Organo Bay: Cool off while splashing around crystalline sea waters, with a spectacular backdrop of the Sierra Madre mountains.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over flat surfaces and about 10 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to enter and exit the water from the boat ladder.
• Guests with mobility challenges must provide mobility status when booking tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Life vests are supplied and must be used to swim.
• If water conditions at the scheduled swimming site are not acceptable, an alternate site will be visited.
• No changing room facilities on board catamaran.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
• Tour operation dependent on weather conditions.
• Tour sequence may vary.