Mexico's salty air and seaside scenery are sure to melt your worries away, as you cruise by boat along the Huatulco coastline and enjoy three hours of leisure along the paradisiacal shores of Maguey Beach. Feel warm ocean breezes flow through your hair as you glide in a motorboat off the coast of Mexico, viewing impressive rock formations including one that resembles a human face. Your captain will steer the boat near La Bufadora, a natural blowhole where powerful ocean waves gush high into the sky through underground caves carved over centuries. You'll then hop off the boat at Maguey Beach to relish three hours of free time by the sea. Enjoy the use of a complimentary lounge chair and umbrella, plus two drinks — you choose from beer or soft drinks. A string of local palapa bars serve michelada cocktails and seafood dishes, while watersports rentals are also available from local vendors (additional cost applies). This is your chance to sunbathe along fine white sands, swim in calm, clear-blue waters, and savor a taste of beach life in Mexico along the Pacific Coast.
• Pacific Ocean: Set sail in a powerboat that takes you along picturesque Mexican coastline and across deep-blue waters.
• La Bufadora: Watch in awe as this natural blowhole spews water sky-high and glimpse the area's famous "stone face" cliffside.
• Maguey Beach: Sun on a complimentary lounger, nap under an umbrella, sip two free drinks, and soak up the sun.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Local currency
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 21 yards over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 6 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Access to the beach is from the motorboat, a wet landing may be required, meaning guests will step off in to shallow water.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Foreign currencies and credit cards not accepted at beach.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your boat for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.