Get lost in the intoxicating rhythms of Mexico while watching costumed dancers perform specialized choreography inspired by the country's distinct communities and cultural customs, as live music serves as the heartbeat of this colorful nation. In a local Huatulco performance space, you'll be seated and then treated to a spectacular live show featuring talented dancers, decked out in traditional garb, who present a showcase of steps passed down over generations. The music and choreography lead you on a journey through Mexico, first starting in Jalisco, where mariachi and tequila reign supreme. Watch the Jarabe Tapatio, the national dance of Mexico where hats are used as props. The feet start tapping along to La Bamba, a popular jig in Veracruz, while the sounds of Sinaloa and Chihuahua echo through the polka-style accordion and tambura drums. Then get a feel for the state of Oaxaca with a recreation of La Guelaguetza, an annual festival where dancers parade through city streets. Enjoy a refreshing fruit-infused water, beer, or cup of coffee before walking back to the pier (at own expense). This outing offers a true taste of Mexico's vibrant cultural landscape.
• Huatulco: Watch as local dancers present a showcase of electrifying choreography, complete with live Mexican music and traditional dress.
• Mexico: Enjoy Jalisco's mariachi, the famous Mexican hat dance, La Bamba's foot stomping, Mexican polka, and La Guelaguetza's festive spirit.
• Fiesta: Embrace the musical soul of Mexico while sipping a complimentary fruit drink in the center of town.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over paved surfaces, with inclines and about 5 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Space permitting, guests with walking difficulties will be accommodated, as well as those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is not adapted with a wheelchair lift.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour sequence may vary.