Experience an exhilarating Alaskan sport fishing trip alongside a certified charter captain, as you target tasty Pacific halibut in the active waters of Icy Strait. Enjoy cool breezes and coastal scenery on a short boat ride to prime fishing grounds and then spend 2.5 hours angling for a prized catch, with gear and instructions provided by the boat’s mates. Relax in the vessel’s interior cabin, where you can look for breaching whales and soaring eagles.
• Scenic Boat Ride: Admire snow-capped peaks and dazzling waters as you journey to a prime fishing spot alongside your captain.
• Charter Fishing Trip: Hook a prized catch, as mates provide essential gear and instruction during a 2.5 hour-long angling trip.
• Wildlife Sightings: Rejuvenate your energy relaxing in the boat's interior cabin, or search for humpback whales and tree-perched bald eagles.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Warm clothes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Certified charter vessel has interior cabin seating for all guests.
• Chances for catching fish are not guaranteed.
• Alaska State Law requires a valid one-day fishing license, which may be purchased for $25 before the start of your tour.
• If you land a fish and choose not to release it immediately you are responsible for processing and shipping the fish home.
• Please read and understand the processing information that will be provided to you by the tour operator before catching fish.
• Shipping is not available outside the continental US.
• Fish cannot be stored onboard the ship.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.