Experience the unique Australian wetlands of the coastal fringe. Find dangerous saltwater crocodiles living and breeding in the estuaries and see an array of birdlife. Cruise the pristine crocodile country and tour the Melaleuca forest and mangrove ecosystem of the freshwater wetland habitat. Relax with sound of nature as your background and enjoy a traditional "Bush Tucker" BBQ lunch followed by a ride on an open-air, tractor drawn wagon train.
• Crocodile Cruise: Take a ride on the Proserpine River and see the wild crocodiles.
• Lunch: Enjoy a traditional Bush Tucker BBQ.
• Tractor Ride: Take in the scenery of the wetlands on a tractor drawn wagon ride.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellant
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed