Spend half the day at Le Meridien, a luxury island resort, playing or relaxing on a private beach, lounging poolside and enjoying a delicious barbecue lunch. Enjoy the idyllic tropical beauty of Ora Bay Beach from the comfort of chaise lounges or thatched roof–covered daybeds cushioned with plump pillows. Kayak, standup paddle board or snorkel in the warm azure waters. Closer in, relax at the infinity pool with its amazing views of the bay.
• Scenic drive to and from: See the village of Vao, past yam plantations and the gorgeous pine forest.
• Use of aquatic and sports equipment: Choose from kayaks, paddleboats, standup paddle boards, snorkeling and more.
• Delicious buffet lunch: Selections include grilled meats and seafood, a variety of side dishes, dessert and one free drink.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements; guests may encounter adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.