Amp up the aquatic adventure while on a two-hour boat cruise around picturesque Kanumera Bay, where you'll swim with marine life and relax on the white-sand beaches of Brush Island.Feel the balmy breeze flow through your hair as you're whisked away in a small boat off the coast of New Caledonia. Admire sweeping views of the palm-fringed shoreline while gliding across a waterscape dappled with underwater coral gardens. You'll then anchor for the chance to glimpse an array of sea creatures including dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles and even the occasional roaming shark. Feel free to bring snorkel gear and plunge below the surface to get even closer to these aquatic animals in their natural habitat. Top off the day along the powdery sands of Brush Island, where you'll find seaside serenity away from the crowds, relaxing among a swathe of swaying pine trees and bright-turquoise seawaters.
• Kanumera Bay: Take in the view of New Caledonia's tropical seascape while cruising by boat along pristine island shores.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Snorkel equipment
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must be able to enter and exit the boat on their own.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Wildlife sightings are never guaranteed.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Caution: A local guide may demonstrate wild animal catch and release on this tour
• Boat ride is bumpy and wet