Get off the beaten path on a visit to the ancient fortress of Spinalonga, followed by free time to enjoy traditional meze and explore the village of Agios Nikolaos.
• Take a scenic drive to the village of Elounda, where you'll board a boat and sail to the island of Spinalonga.
• Enjoy incredible coastal views and visit the remains of the ancient fortress on this beautiful island.
• Sail back to the mainland where you'll be treated to a spread of traditional Cretan meze.
• Then, enjoy some free time to wander the winding streets and explore the shops of Agios Nikolaos before returning to port.
What to Bring:
• Biodegradable sunscreen
• Local currency
• Credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Wheelchair users and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to seasickness should take necessary precautions.
• This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.